This project in currently in the design process. Images will be updated to this pages by our designers shortly.
More images will be uploaded shortly to the page.
Moving a layer in Photoshop
- Select the move tool (keyboard shortcut – type v for Mac and PC).
- Select the layer(s) in the Layers palette that you want to move.
- Click and drag to move the layers.
You can move a portion of a layer.
- Create a selection (for example, use the marquee tool to make a selection).
- Select the move tool.
- Click inside the selection and drag to move just the selected area.
Google is apparently rolling out a new set of local search results (a new alogirithm essentially) outside the U.S. with Map results in the UK, Canada and Australia in a state of flux this morning.
- Select the layer
- Type Ctrl-T to transform
- Drag on corner handles (hold Shift button to constrain proportions)
- Double-click inside to commit
Watch a short video by clicking the Launch Movie button.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!